PRP-for Intra-Articular Knee Injection
A very similar source to harvesting steam cell, adding a Bone Morrow aspiration source, is used to treat other condition such in areas with Osteoarthritis in knees, Hips, shoulders, and ankles. Other condition benefits from Stem Cell Therapy are but not limited to Male & Female Sexual dysfunction, COPD, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological degenerative disease, Autism and others.
Areas of treatment
The common areas where PRP can be used includes Osteoarthritis in knees, Hips, shoulders, ankles and other
- The process takes between 30-90 minutes, depending on the number of areas to be treated.
- The practitioner will assess the degree of joint damage and recommend a sensible treatment with a reasonable outcome.
- Before and after pictures
- Your Blood is then taken from your arm and processed for about 20 to 30 minutes
- Local numbing cream is applied to the area to be treated 20-30 minutes before the procedure; nerve blocks may also be given
- Your skin is cleansed and disinfected
- PRP is carefully injected to the target areas.
- For best result, could be combined with Mini-Lipo for fat harvesting
- You should avoid Smoke, Strenuous exercise, Consumption of alcoholic beverages, Extended exposure to sun or heat, in the first 24 hours after treatment
- PRP is an exceptionally safe procedure. PRP is manufactured from your own blood; there is no risk of an allergic reaction. In addition, PRP contains concentrated amount of white blood cells (natural defenders against infections), as a result, infection is exceptionally rare
PRP is contraindicated in persons with active skin infections, SLE, porphyria, active allergy, cancer, chemotherapy status, severe metabolic, systemic or blood disorders.
Treatment Packages are available with reduced and affordable rates.
Now is the time to act.
Call our office at (305) 456 6697 and schedule your appointment today.